Thursday, August 4, 2011

A little bit of bitch. A little bit of whine. And some hurt, too.

I know I shouldn't be upset about this, but I am. And honestly, I feel like I do have a right to be because it sucks. You know, it's really awful when someone you've been close with for years, suddenly puts people they didn't use to like/people they barely talk to and hang out/people that don't give a shit about them over you. One of the people that was there for them and always supported them. It really sucks feeling like you don't matter to the people you care about.

What's even worse is when your closest friend is picked over you. And when they are insensitive enough to not realize the shitty-ness of the situation. When they don't realize how you've just been screwed over. They shrug it off like it means nothing, when it definitely means something. Especially to you.

I'm tired of getting my hopes up and believing that I actually mean something to people. I'm tired of being either a second thought, or not a thought at all. Am I ever going to be able to have the friends around me that I want? Or is that just too much to ask? I know I shouldn't whine and complain like this, but sometimes it's really difficult not to.

I just want them to care like I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment