Monday, August 8, 2011

Unexpected turn of events.

This whole CYPT situation has been an interesting, unusual, and surprising experience. Today was the last day of performances. Two in one day. Crazy, but actually a lot of fun. And not only did I enjoy today, but I also felt somewhat sad. Sad for the show to be over, even sad to be leaving these people. The latter was definitely not something I anticipated. I guess, somewhere between all my complaining and frustration and fear, I actually became attached to this program. I found myself even having feelings of excitement for next summer, to come back and be a part of this all over again. I mean, maybe if I do it again, I can become closer to these people, or at least more comfortable and ergo, have an even more enjoyable time.

I'm strangely thankful and happy with my time spent in this program. It's not like THS Drama, and I don't think anything I am a part of will ever feel that wonderful and dear to me, but I appreciate this experience so much more than I thought I would. I'm so amazed by this circumstance.

Even though I am more fond of CYPT than I used to be, I still don't feel quite accepted by the group of people, yet. I am more accepting of them, but I don't think they see me as a part of their family, yet. But maybe next year they will. We'll see what next summer brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment