Saturday, July 16, 2011

New interests. AKA Obsessions.

Instagram being the first.

I am in love with this website. It's such a great way to share and view intriguing and relevant photography. From vast landscapes, to quotes, to a cup on a table, nothing is off limits and I love it. It's making me fall in love with photography all over again and makes me want to take pictures again. And more thoughtful and artsy ones at that.

Blogging being the second.

I used to blog just in phases. Whenever I had a lot on my mind, when I was really upset, or whenever I have an epiphany of some sort. Now, I am finding it easier and more enjoyable to translate some of my everyday thoughts and feelings to words. It's a bit strange writing all of this for no one, but myself. But it's kinda comforting in the same sense. I think it would be very stressful for me to write, knowing others would be reading it. It'd make me self-conscious about what I say instead of just letting it all out, which is the entire point of this in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment