Friday, July 15, 2011

Mischief Managed.

Just a few more thoughts before sleep and to kick off July 15. Harry Potter was simply incredible. A piece of my life as found its ending. But unlike the story, my life goes on. It's strange when pieces of our lives are with us for so long and then all of the sudden we take different paths. I mean, the ending of Harry Potter leaves room for something new to begin. But I just don't think anything will match nor surpass the wonder and influence of the Harry Potter saga. Though, I'm sure that's what everyone said about the Star Wars series. I still think this is very different from Star Wars considering it all began with the books. Books are a whole different experience.

I just wonder where we all go from here.

Side note: "Skyscraper" by Demi Lovato is exquisite. (I had to throw that in somewhere, considering its been on repeat on my iTunes for almost two days now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment