Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Quick Ponders

Exhaustion. That basically sums up the state that I have been in for the past week. I feel so bland lately, listless. I don't know which is worse simply being indifferent or being upset. I'm thankful for not being upset right now, but I'd much rather be happy, excited, something more.

So....I really shouldn't have started this right now. Awful timing because it's getting late. No one reads this anyway so it shouldn't matter. But I might edit this later. Might in this case meaning that I'm attempting to be polite and casual when I know by a 99.9 percentage that I won't edit it this and just make an entirely new post. So cheers to wasting time writing this. Cheers to desperate hopes for a better most next time.

Goodnight
,C

No comments:

Post a Comment