Wednesday, February 27, 2013

NYFA

I finally got the reassurance I've been looking for to help me see that my "dream" is a possibility as long as I am willing to put forth my all and truly devote myself to it.

I am so grateful to be able to encounter the people I have in my life and I feel lucky in the fact that they have felt encouraged to reach out to me and to see something worthwhile in me and what I do and want to do.

A piece of my future was handed to me today, I believe, and I plan to make the most of it. Something ignited in me today, something I haven't felt confident in lately and I'm grateful. My passion and my drive is here and now I need to practice patience and trust that I can make my life into what I want it to be and that I can accomplish what I desire.

Thank you, Charlie, for giving me that hope today and humbling me with your kindness and generosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment