Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I give. They take.

Sometimes it really sucks giving your all for people and realizing that they probably and usually don't do the same for you. I make a lot of sacrifices for people and go out of my way to help them a lot and  yet I need one favor and that is too much for them. It goes back to the fact that I feel like I will end up and always have ended up having to handle everything on my own, by myself, alone. As always.

I know I will never stop helping people when they need it. I will always put others before myself and  that may sound boastful, but it's just a habit I can't seem to break, to a fault really. And I like being there for people and being able to give and provide and find a way to ease their stress, struggle, or to make them happy. But I don't think it's outrageous for me to like to have the same in return every once in a while.

I'm really stuck right now and I'd appreciate if my friends could come through for me. I have a feeling, though, that this will be yet another time where I have to fix everything on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment