Monday, October 1, 2012

I'm a Green.

Hattie told me about how there is a specific "color" for every person. It's a similar concept to the Zodiac signs and studies. I don't know what the origin of it is, but it is surprisingly accurate. I am the color green. And it's really fascinating to me how things like that can fit people so well. I think it's clear that I've been doing a lot of thinking and analyzing of myself lately, and I think it's clear that I've always been like that. But the one thing that the whole "green" personality made me realize was that it really is of utmost importance to me that I preserve the person I am and the values I believe in. I protect it and I cherish it. This realization comes at an ironic time, seeing as it greatly supports my recent idea for my second tattoo. I look at it as a sign that it's the right one to get next.

It means a lot to me to externalize some of the biggest parts of me on my body in the form of art. And frankly I think my tattoo has been a significant factor in allowing me to accept myself and gain a more healthy, positive, and realistic outlook on my life and the world around me.

My tattoos are my therapy and my story, all in one.

No comments:

Post a Comment