Thursday, May 31, 2012

Him, again.

It freaks me out a little how much I want to be a part of his life. I just have a really strong feeling, telling me that he would have a way of making my life so much better. He would be good for me and for the person I want to be. I just want that so badly. Just by knowing him, I feel changed.

These words seem really heavy, but they're true. I am inspired and enlightened by what he knows and all that he is. No one has EVER made me feel that way and I really want to fight for that.

I doubt this is mutual, but I'm just not ready to give up on the possibility of something more for me. Whether that be a relationship, a friendship, or even just more learning and inspiring for me by his example. It doesn't matter.

He's really the only thing lately that drives me to do anything. I don't know why, that's just how it's been lately. This is one thing I don't feel indifferent about and I need the motivation because otherwise I settle and sulk and don't accomplish much of anything

No comments:

Post a Comment