Thursday, February 23, 2012

Meh.

The topic of discussion the past week in class has revolved around emotion. It got me thinking a lot about the emotional phases I have gone through in the past year. I kinda tensed up throughout a lot of the discussion because emotion is so personal to me and I can never seem to choose just one. My emotions are all over the place and that's how I felt talking about them. With anything else, I can rationalize and be reasonable and create and argument, I couldn't with this. I just felt like I babbled and didn't really have anything to say that served a purpose. This past week I've just felt really out of my own skin and I don't like it. I feel a lot like I did at the beginning of senior year and I'm not so sure that that's a good thing. I feel almost stagnant and I don't know how to get away from that.

I just want to be moving forward, but instead I'm stuck for whatever reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment