Friday, January 4, 2013

'12 to '13

New Years actually turned out to be a really great time for me. Definitely the best I have ever had. I have a lot of great memories from that night and it was the closest I had felt to my best friend of my life for a long time now.

I just hate how those moments are so limited. I feel like I matter momentarily until something more interesting comes along, namely a boy or a more exciting personality/friend. Promises and talks with me are forgotten and pushed aside and it just sucks.

I wish I wasn't the one who cared the most. I know I didn't used to be and now I am. It hurts that I feel like my feelings are never quite reciprocated, with any friendships or relationship.

I feel insignificant and like a side thought. So far that hasn't changed in 2013. Has anything really changed though in the scheme of things? People have gone in and out. Things have started and then ended. I've grown but am I really different? Sometimes I think yes, but today and most days, I say no.

No comments:

Post a Comment